Sunday 2 October 2011

Now Where To Put My Lipstick

I have decided I do not have nearly enough nice bags as I have shoes.


It's rather a shame actually that payday isn't for quite some time because I literally have a list of over 40 bags (none exactly bargain priced) that I am desperate for. Luckily, Christmas isn't too far away, so this list can be given straight to friends/family/boyfriend :D


Posting all 40 would be silly, but here is a few of the ones on my mind:





Miu Miu Wool-felt Tote



DAY Birger et Mikkelsen

Marc by Marc Jacobs

If you have read my blog so far you will know my style is completely varied and utterly random for most of the time!


My favourtie bag out of the whole list:



Alexander Mcqueen


The colour, the texture; everything about this bag is just perfect!... ... Except the price tag (£2,695). Obviously a slightly silly amount to fork out for a bag, so I am just waiting for a look-a-like copied piece to hit a high-street store.


Wish me luck,


Love & Luck


S x


No comments:

Post a Comment