Saturday 24 December 2011

Must-Have

Hi everyone it's Christmas eve!! And I havn't posted in a while... so I shall do a few at once right now - a Christmas special!
Firstly, thank you to everyone who reads and supports my blog - I'm surprised at how many of you there are actually! If you could all 'follow' and become a 'follower' I'd very much appreciate it, and would certainly make more effort with a post a day! 
This post is regarding the ridiculous amount of sales for an accessory by Zara: The gold sequin clutch. 
It's such a bargain too!
This clutch has been seen on an absurd amount of models, stylists and fashion bloggers since it hit the shops! And what's even better is that it goes with pretty much everything I own this season!
Team it with that typical LBD or a bright fuchsia number for night, or with a shirt and leggings during daytime!
The saviour clutch <3

No comments:

Post a Comment