Tuesday 15 May 2012

Unique

So I've been seeing a lot of style recently which is literally just a copy of somebody else's look. Now I am certainly not going to preach every outfit I wear being original. Whenever you see somebody wearing an outfit you like you subconsciously mimic it one way or another at some point! However, although this is obviously very acceptable - as inspiration develops your own personal look - you need to experiment! Luckily a huge trend this summer is printed trousers - something I haven’t fully got into yet (a hatred of thighs forces me to stay clear of bold print around that area) - but this will definitely allow some sort of experimental base. In favour of originality I have decided to show some images that highlight why originality is best. My top unexpected looks(some from the catwalk, some designed by me on Polyvore, some random finds!):

No comments:

Post a Comment