Friday 13 January 2012

Every Girl's Need

Okay so it seems for me and all my friends, shoes are the best way to avoid revision. My facebook and Twitter accounts have been invaded by a mass of girls posting shoes instead of revising!So to join in with the madness, I have decided to list what I see as the top 20 best Kurt Geiger sale buys!
Here we go girls:
(ps if your size isn't here, try the House of Fraser website)
I have already bought the top two pairs so if you know me and want the same ones, we'll decide who wears them when!

Bianca Blue £65


April Fuschia £59
 
April Metallic £59

Dolly £35

Snoopy £59


Cabalah £109 (Also avail. in black for £65)


Gen £85


Bianca £65




Elton £99
 


Georgie £65


Katherine £109


Judson £109
 <>
Stella £79
 
Extreme £99


Saffron £89



Welcome £139



Luck £39


Gleam £49
 


Stella red £79


Electrifying £99
  



No comments:

Post a Comment