Wednesday 9 November 2011

My New Obsession

So, everybody at the moment is utterly hooked on Made in Chelsea.
I loved it from the beginning, and literally await each week (sad, i know) just to see what drama happens next... But more importantly, what they are wearing when the drama happens.
At the beginning I could not stand Mille Mackintosh - face never changing from that ridiculous pout, then the second series hit and I literally fell in love! Complete style crush, beauty and fashion wise!


Incredible
I've never been very good with make-up, my sister gave me her cast-off make-up and tips, whilst I gave her my clothes and accessories. However, this has definately changed! I love make-up now, and have become obsessed with my attempt to re-create Millie's look.
I needed help:
Mille Mackingtosh Make-Up Tutorial
After watchign this make-up tutorial I have tried creating the same look, and absolutely love the mor natural daytime colouring. Definately should be checked out.
Unfortunately Millie hasn't posted any make-up tutorial videos yet, but on her blog http://www.missmilliemakeup.co.uk/?blog=
she talks about her routine:

"first i applied Chantecaille just skin tinted moisturiser in glow and then Mac select moisture cover concealer on any areas of redness. Under my eyes i used touch expert from By Terry in no.2, then i applied Nars laguna bronzer with a Jemma kidd powder brush to my temples, cheek bones, forehead, nose and chin. When applying bronzer think about where the sun would naturally tan your face the most. For my eye brows i used Mac eye shadow in omega with a Mac brow brush to fill them out and a comb to shape them. To continue the bronzed glow of the skin for my eyes i used an Ellis faas eye lights pen and blended this with my fingers, for lashes i used By Terry terribly mascara and lastly for lips i used Chantecaille lipchic in geranium.."

Loving Millie Mackintosh (and very much disliking Rosie)

No comments:

Post a Comment