Tuesday 15 November 2011

Something For The Boys...

So, I have been asked to make a comment about what I'd like to see men in this AW11... Now first let me say, I am no menswear expert (nor womenswear actually), and I am not a man... my perspective is literally from what I personally want to see men wearing!
Back to London Fashion Week, Christopher Shannon, J.W. Anderson, TOPMAN, Sibling etc. etc. etc. My favourite was E Tautz.
Loving the colours and layers:


So... Taking loose inspiration from this, but mixing it with some more casual 'uni-wear' I have come up with a couple of key pieces from Topman's undeniably perfect collection:

Topman Western Style Denim Jacket with Borg Fleece Collar
 The fur collar on the coats for the girls this winter takes its transformation into the fleece collar on the men. 
Grey Fleece Lined Cardigan with Elbow Patches

Cream Pattern Jumper


Charcoal Suede Patch


Charcoal Peacoat



Denim Western Detail Shirt

Dexter Won Brown Looden Shirt

White Button Down Shirt

Mustard Herringbone Chino

Washed Burgundy Skinny Chinos

History of Denim 1 year wash Jeans

Mustard Oil Wash Twill Jeans


Tobacco Oil Wash Twill Jeans

Neptune "2" Basketball Boot

Mine Toecap Shoes


Chester Black Brogue Boots


Shoelab "Script Waxed" Chukka Boots

Outfit idea:

 
Black Bord Fleece- Lined Bomber Jacket

Cream Pattern Jumper

 
Denim Western Detail Shirt

 
Tobacco Oil Wash Twill Jeans

Mercury Penny Shoe
Happy shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment