Sunday 29 April 2012

Top New Clothing Buys and Gifts

I thought I'd do a quick feature about my recent best buys! I'm thinking in terms of money and quality... Followed by my most expensive presents and new buys!


1. A gorgeous turquoise sheer shirt with and embroided collar
This was from Primark and I think it was around the £10 value. I wore it a lot in Thailand and it's gorgeous material and looks expensive on!

2. A sheer black shirt with gold button detailing and roll-up sleeves
Another great Primark holiday buy! £12 for this sheer black shirt which goes with everything! It's a great length too!

The next three buys are all around the same price (the top two were in the sale)  - all around £25. So I've put them in order of how much I love them! And also value for money again.

3. Red Suit Trousers with gold zip details
Best sale buy from ASOS! Reduced unbelievably, with an incredibly expensive-looking material, the gold zip detailing and a perfect fit - these were a great buy!

4. Purple cut-out bodycon dress
Again from ASOS sale! The colour goes so nicely with my Thailand tan! I'm a big fan of purple at the moment. Unfortunately in this dress you can't eat the whole day before wearing it!

5. Orange loose shirt with gold buttons
An H&M classic! Such a gorgeous summer colour -the only negative I'd give it is the length at the front cuts off just above your thighs so makes them seem a little bigger.

Now for my favourite splurged items:
The first, a black DKNY handbag from my mummy for my birthday! 
The second, a purple Jimmy Choo! (A present from me to myself haha, with mummy's help!)
The third, a beautiful orange Linea bag from my auntie! Best summer handbag <3
(I can't rotate it because I'm silly with technology!) The perfect handbag for day and night: An absolute staple.
My first Jimmy Choo!



 Has anyone else found any really good buys recently? Comment here if so!






No comments:

Post a Comment