Friday 23 September 2011

In love with all things Sparkly!

Love seeing the masterpieces to hit the runways during fashion week!
Some day I hope to be sitting first row at all shows... But for now i'll have to do with watching the videos online :(


I am a huge fan of all things sparkly ; sequins, metallics, anything! So you can imagine my happiness at finding these beautiful pieces:






http://store.dolcegabbana.com/dolce_gabbana/item/tskay/0E43D1BD/cod10/55005705DM


New to Dolce & Gabbana's Miss Sicily bag, this petite sequin bag is perfect for an evening bag that holds more than a comb and lipstick!
Now to start saving up...


Miu Miu isn't one of my favourtie designers in relation to what i'd wear... But I definately have a ridiculous amount of respect for their new line of jewel and sequin embellished trainers.




Ditch the heels and try these for a night out!


But my favourite piece that I will actually start saving up for... and probably won't afford for like a year... is definately this Zadig & Voltaire sequin jacket, which i'm sure was actually designed just for me <3




I don't actually know much about Zadig & Voltaire, so I had a cheeky browse through their online shop... Although totally off the 'sparkly' theme, these are perfect in every way!





Love and Sequins,

S x



No comments:

Post a Comment