Sunday 25 September 2011

My shopping bag!

Asos.com = The best way to cure a hangover. Personally, my cart is never empty; there is always something I want.
Due to being utterly and depressingly skint all items are currently in the 'save for later' que, but when I make some monies the first to buy will be:

ASOS Classic Boucle Jacket and Shorts With Trim
ASOS Mixed Animal Print Cami
ASOS Houndstooth Pom Pom Scarf
ASOS Mini Dress with Cut Out PU Trim
ASOS Slim Crop Trouser With Jet Pocket
Religion Faux Leather Biker Trousers

ASOS Full Skirt in Velvet and Mesh Stripe

A ridiculous amount of variation... I get so bored with the same style; mixing it up from girly to boyish, or punk keeps me entertained!


Now all I need is food/starbucks and this hangover is dust.

Love and Caramel Frappuccinos,

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment