Friday 30 September 2011

Rock&Roll

Briefly mentioned before that my style varies drastically; from extremely girly floral dresses; to sophisticated pencil skirts; boyish tailoring, and even a bit of punk!

I'm not too much of a fan of the new leather trend... I love leather high waisted trousers/leggings, but this whole tan leather skirt look just doesn't do it for me. But i've been looking for some leather shorts to team with a new ACDC tee of mine and my new gold necklaces... Luckily...


Topshop Faux Leather Biker Hotpants

TOPSHOP. Of corse it would be Topshop to save the day. Very short I must say - but combined with an all covering tee it shan't be too bad!

Also found a few other things that may have to be added to my shopping cart...



Topshop ARMOUR Leather Biker Boots



Topshop Leather Look Cuff

If I ever got bored of my ACDC tee (which is unlikely) I could always team a girly blouse with the shorts to keep them in use!

On a side note, absolutely love this:

ASOS Diamond Embellished Top

Now to get back to my fully taking advantage of this English heatwave...

Love & Tanning

 S x

No comments:

Post a Comment