Monday 26 September 2011

Jewelry Distracts People From Big Hips

Whenever I'm at a market I always head for the vintage jewelry tables first. Jewelry is what completes an outfit, what gives a girl her edge, and what hits a girl in her face when busting out moves on the dance floor.


Stones, bugs and feathers <3


Miss Selfridge Trio Multi Feather Necklace
Miss Selfridge Agate Stone Cuff





I have number 1. of these that I bought in Topshop for about £2 in the sale! Score and a half... However the only one was in a Med, so I literally have to cling to it when I wear it as Topshop Mediums are rather big...


Miss Selfridge Beetle Ring


I keep wearing long necklaces on nights out, and after a couple of drinks when I start bopping I literally get attacked! Waking up in the morning with close-to bruises on my face isn't too good... But then again I'm sure no one else actually manages to whack themselves in the face with their jewelry? Maybe I just need to contain myself a bit more!


First tester for my night out tonight:  To wear a long necklace and see if I can either a) contain my moves or b) See if I can dip when it flies up, or kind-of side lunge?


I'll let you know how it goes,


Love and Bruises


S x

No comments:

Post a Comment